jueves, 13 de mayo de 2021

Blog posts from 3ºA!!!! My visit to the Museum.

"I want to go to the Reina Sofía Museum with my parents. First, I'm going to copy the Guernica. Then, I'm going to eat a takeaway. Finally, I'm going to learn the history about paintings."- Yago.


"I want to go to El Prado Museum. I'm going to go with my family. There, I'm going to copy a painting and learn about history. Then, I'm going to see some paintings. Finally, I'm going to eat a takeaway. It's going to be amazing!"- Javi.


"I want to go to the Reina Sofía Museum with my mum and my brother during the holidays. First, I'm going to see pictures. Then, I'm going to eat a takeaway in the garden. Finally, I'm going to go to a very fun room. It's gonna be fun."- Olmo.


"I want to go to the Natural History Museum with my family this Saturday. The museum is big and has a lot of dinosaurs and you can also see fossils. First, I'm going to learn about fossils. Then, I'm going to go on a tour. Finally, I'm going to visit the gift shop."- Carmen.


"I want to go the Natural History Museum with my family on Saturday 15th. It's a very big museum where you can see dinosaurs, fossils and mummies. First, I'm going to copy a dinosaur. Then, I'm going to eat a takeaway. Finally, I'm going to watch a video."- Nahuel.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario