viernes, 14 de mayo de 2021

Blog posts from 3ºB! A visit to the museum!

 "I want to go to the Archaeological Museum with my family next year. It's big and beautiful. I can see paintings and sculptures. First, we are going to make a sculpture. Then, we're going to copy a painting. Finally, we're going to visit the gift shop"- Marco.


"I want to go to the museum of Archaeology with my family. I'm going to go tomorrow. It's a big museum. You can see paintings and sculptures. First, I'm going to copy a painting. Then, I'm going to make a sculpture. Finally, I'm going to watch a video." - Valeria.


"I want to go to Reina Sofía museum with my BFF. I'm going next Sunday. It's big and beautiful.First, I'm going to watch a video. Then, I'm going to copy a painting. Finally, I'm going to see stones."- Alexia. 


"I want to go to Reina Sofía next Monday with my family. It's big and beautiful. You can see paintings and sculptures. First, I'm going to copy a painting. Then, I'm going to see paintings. Finally, I'm going to eat a takeaway". Alejandro. 


" I want to go to the Reina Sofía with my mum and sister next Friday. First, I'm going to copy a painting. Then, I'm going to visit the gift shop. Finally, I'm going to eat a takeaway."- Daniela.


"I want to go to the Reina Sofía with my sister on Wednesday. It's big and beautiful. I'm going to see paintings and drawings. First, I'm going to copy a painting. Then, I'm going to see the drawings. Finally, I'm going to eat a takeaway." - María.


"I want to go to the museum Reina Sofía with my family tomorrow. It's a big and very interesting museum. You can see paintings and sculptures. First, I'm going to look at paintings. Then, I'm going to copy a painting. Finally, I'm going to visit the gift shop."- Claudia.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario