jueves, 6 de marzo de 2014

Reported Speech!

Hello, everyone!

Today in class we've been learning about Reported Speech.


Remember that most of the times, when we report speech to another person, we need to change the verb tense and the time marker, according to these tables: 



You can see the full explanation that you have on paper here.



*Now, try to report these quotes by famous people (on your notebooks):


“I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.”
Groucho Marx

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best.”
― 
Marilyn Monroe

“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” 



“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.” 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario