viernes, 26 de junio de 2020

SUGGESTIONS FOR THE SUMMER!!!

Ok, so school is over!! 



But, remember how important it is to stay connected to a language! 
Summer should be spent having fun and relaxing, so my advice is:

READ!!!!!!

WATCH THINGS IN ENGLISH!!!

And I'm sorry, but in August you have to start practicing for KET/PET again!! 
Do tests on your books if you have them or download the Cambridge app!! 
Click on the image for more information!
⇓⇓⇓


Here are my suggestions! If you click on the image, it'll take you to a webpage with more information and where you can buy them.

BOOKS.

The Raina Telgemeier books!! You'll love them!!


The David Walliams collection. You've read some of them in class, but there are many more!


The Percy Jackson collection. A little bit more difficult but very exciting!


This unicorn saga!


The Roald Dahl books, these are classics I never get tired of!


And of course, the Harry Potter collection, especially for those of you who have already read them in Spanish and liked it!


SERIES.

Click on the image to see the trailers!

On Netflix, I recommend:








On Amazon Prime, I recommend:





As I have already said, it's been a PLEASURE being your teacher this year and I wish you all the luck in the world! 
We'll miss you!

Have an awesome, well-deserved summer!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU!!!













No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario