sábado, 22 de marzo de 2014

What defines you?

Hello, everyone!

Yesterday we watched this talk by Lizzie Velasques, a girl who has overcome a very difficult life and who gives an incredible motivational speech. We will continue to work on this next Friday, but I wanted to upload the video here so that you can watch it again if you want.
While you watch it again, think:
- What would you do if you were in her shoes?
- What would you do if a girl like her were in your class?
- She's had a really hard life, but do you think she's happy?
- Do you think people who know her see her for what she is inside or for her outer appearance?


I hope you learn a lot from her.
Have a nice weekend!

3 comentarios:

  1. Isa X.

    I would be worried but in the same time think in a positive way.
    I would give her a lot of love and try to be her friend.
    Of course she is happy, she thinks that it is a solution for her problem and she knows that her parents are trying everything they can to help her.
    I think in her outer appearance but other poeple thinks that she could be in a serious problem and they can see her that how is inside.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like this video because she is a person very positive and she had learned that her síndrome is an opportunity to see the good things of the life.

    PEPE

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Macarena I am Paula Bodega,
    If I were in her shoes I would say my family because they help me in all my problems.
    If she were in my class I would help her or protect her of the other people.
    Yes I think she is happy because she is very positive.
    I think that people saw her how is outside but now after her speech they see her how is inside ,and I think that inside is a very good person.
    Also I think that she is not too ugly.
    Paula

    ResponderEliminar