lunes, 22 de septiembre de 2014

Welcome, 5th graders!

Welcome to my blog, everybody!

Here, as I told you, I'm going to post things related to what we see in class. It's important that you check it from time to time, and sometimes I'll send you homework through here. Please, save this webpage as "favorites" so that it's easy for you to find it!
Be careful if you're using a tablet, because sometimes it doesn't work properly, so you might have to use a computer... I don't know why that happens, sorry!

Here I post the song we listened to last Friday, "Angels" by Robbie Williams.
Enjoy!!


9 comentarios:

  1. Hi!!!! I´m Isabel Xiaowei

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Isa!! How's high school going?? Glad to hear from you! Come visit us one day ;)

      Eliminar
  2. I don't find the rutines ,I'm looking for it but I don't find it!!!!!!!
    Lara

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Isabel Xiaowei,
    i´m going to go to the school this week to visit everyone!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hellow i am lucia and i visit the blog every day,1 kiss for all of you

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello I am Alvaro Muria and the song of Hallowen is very very difficult

    ResponderEliminar